Student Visas

Visas for people to study and work  in Australia learn and gain skills with Internationally accepted Australian Qualifications.

Eligible courses include English courses, School, Vocational Courses & University Courses, as well as Now-Award Sector. The Visa scope may cover the Spouse, Guardian & Training Visa.

Contact Our Agent

Our Agents will collect the details from you and advise you of the options from your supplied information.

Select below to learn more
Student Visa (Subclass 500)


SUBCLASS 500 – ​Student Visa

This visa allows you to live and study in Australia as a student. This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution. This visa lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa:

  • Stay in Australian up to five years

  • Work and study in Australia

  • Travel to and from Australia


To be eligible for this visa, you must be at least six (6) years of age, have been have been accepted to study at an educational institution in Australia. Through your time in Australia you must have health insurance. If you are under 18 years of age, then you need appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay.


With limited exceptions, you must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

If you are applying from outside Australia, you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application.


You may include any of the following family members in your visa application at the time of lodgement:

Your partner (married or de facto)

You or your partner’s dependent children

Other dependent relatives

These family members must be able to show that they are related to you and they must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements. You may add your partner or any other dependent family member at any time until your visa is decided.

Genuine temporay entrant

The GTE requirement applies to all student visa applicants.

Financial capacity requirements

You need to have enough money that is genuinely available to you, to pay for your course fees, and travel and living costs for you and your accompanying family members while you are in Australia.


Student Guardian visa (Subclass 590)

If you plan to come to Australia to provide care to a student under 18 years, you can apply for the Student Guardian visa (subclass 590).

Details by consultation.

Training Visa (subclass 407)

For training opportunities which allow you to take part in structured workplace-based training, you may be eligible for the Training visa (subclass 407).

Details by consultation.

Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)

(Subclass 485)

 If you have finished your studies and wish to work in Australia temporarily, you may be eligible for the post-study work visa, the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).

Details by consultation.

Registered Migration Agent

MARN registration number

Code of Conduct

Qualified Education Agent

QEAC registration number


× WhatsApp Chat?