Effective Date: July 2018
Who we are
Our website address is: https://emr-b.com, and https://shop.emr-b.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
EMR Business Group strongly believes that you have the right to control the use of your personal information, and that your privacy must be respected. We strictly limit the collection and processing of your personal data, and to the best of our abilities we will work only with other organisations who do the same. We will not use personal data that you provide to us in a manner inconsistent with the purposes for which you provided it to us, as set out below.
We do not sell, rent or lease personal data.
We will vigorously challenge any attempts by government agencies or private sector organisations to gain access to any information that you give us, iunless authorised by you.
Data that we are required to collect will be protected and stored only on protected servers bind firewalls and access is strictly limited to authorised personal.
- EMR Business Group Pty Ltd ABN 76614689753 (referred to as EMR Business Group, EMR, Expressconsulting, Kopibrisbane, us, we, or our) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us at our web and mobile sites: www.emr-b.com, www.expressconsulting.com.au or www.kopibrisbane.com.au (Websites), including any subdomains. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Websites.
Personal Information Collection and Use
- EMR Business Group does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
- When you visit our Websites you may be asked to complete an online form to submit information about you to us. Such information may include:
- your name;
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address; and
- information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
- When you engage our services you will be asked to provide more detailed information about you to us. Such information may include:
- your tax, financial and accounting information, as required to perform the services you have engaged us for;
- your company and client data;
- information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
What we do with Your Personal Information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes, generally, we use the information that we collect to:
- assist us in providing goods and services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- display, update and maintain the content of the Websites;
- tailor your experience of the Websites and our communications to you; and
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
- We may use the information that we collect from you:
- to advertise our services and the Websites;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will EMR Business Group disclose my personal information?
- We do not disclose contact information about you publicly or to other third parties by us unless it is authorised or required by law (or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us in relation to the Websites) or as otherwise outlined in this policy.
- From time to time, we will also disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as account and billing, shipping and fulfilment, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, website hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- If EMR Business Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information or other information may be part of the transferred assets.
- We may also disclose aggregated data (in a form that does not identify you individually) to our advisors for the purposes of conducting market and user experience analysis.
- While we store the majority of the personal information that we collect from you in Australia, we may from time to time store some of the information in computer servers located in New Zealand and/or the United States and/or Indonesia. We will take such reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Our third party suppliers, such as Migration Manager, use, store and work with Cloud based storage systems and are of course limited to the privacy they provide, in general we limit this to Google Drive as the largest and best resourced service, however the privacy and policy provided is from them and any concerns should be raised directly. EMR Business Group minimises any risks with the use of these services by controlling data access to those who need access to perform services for our clients, unless specified otherwise herein.
- We may from time to time publish customer testimonials on our Websites, in social media, and other profiles, including on our Youtube channel and within advertising creative material. These testimonials may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain your written consent at the time the testimonial is recorded. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Manner of Collection
- We will use reasonable endeavours to only collect information directly from you. If you are disclosing details of another person (for example, where you are subscribing on their behalf), it is your sole responsibility to ensure that that person understands and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information in the manner set out in this policy.
Website User Experience Tracking
- We may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Websites. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s website at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- As is true of most websites and mobile applications, we and, in some instances, our third party tracking-utility partners gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the Websites, to track users’ movements around the Websites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by EMR Business Group and our partners (marketing and development partners), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (online customer support provider, email marketing system). These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
- Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity, use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information.
Social Media Features
- We may use your personal information to provide you with material, promotions and communications from time to time about services and products available to you from us, or from other service providers in partnership with us, or to invite you to continue to use our services. This information will only come from us. We will not on-sell your personal information to other providers without your consent.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional materials from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the relevant promotional emails.
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Certain parts of the Websites (such as those parts that require you to provide us with your credit card number) provides the ability for you to transmit information to our Websites in an encrypted form by using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, other parts of the Websites are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the Internet. Further, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk. If you have any questions regarding security you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If you use our Websites to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing Personal Information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal details to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you are entitled to request amendment of such information. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it. You may also request that we delete the personal information that we hold about you. Please note that if we delete your contact information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have contracted.
- If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt reasonable measures to observe your request but we may, to the extent permitted by law, still use or disclose your information if you subsequently consent to the disclosure or we believe the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or as otherwise required or authorised by law. If you know the information we hold about you is not accurate or complete, please notify us. We will respond to requests for access within 30 days.
- We will retain your information for as long as your subscription is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact the Privacy Officer at email@example.com Also use this contact if you no longer consent to receiving marketing material from us, or to the posting of your personal information on the Websites.
- This document represents our policy as at July 2018. We may change this document from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a prominent notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on us in any way. From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. We may do so, subject only to any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act or other applicable legislation. We encourage you to regularly review this statement to inform yourself of any amendments.
EMR Business Group Pty Ltd ABN 76 614 689 753
324 Queen Street, Level 18, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
Tel: +61 (7) 3063 0485